Thursday, November 4, 2010

TRENDS: 2 TO Watch!!!!!

OMG! Sometimes I get very jelousy that I can't wear some of this stuff. I guess I can if I want to right? But unfortunatly I'm not that kinda guy! But I thought I would  let you all check them out, I love, love love it.....hum, xmas gift for who i say?   It's an amazing Line, there website is undercontructions but the link does work for shopping interests.




                                                                                     Daisy Knights 



DAISY KNIGHTS

Oxidized sterling silver skull hoop earrings

$135

DAISY KNIGHTS
22-karat gold-vermeil skull stud earrings
$160

With signature skull embellishment, Daisy Knights' oxidized sterling silver hoop earrings are the ultimate cool-girl grunge accessories. Wear these gothic-chic extras to give off-duty staples downtown edge. For pierced ears.

And these amazing boots from ACNE UM, ODD NAME FOR A SHOE COMPANY~ anyway these are amazing, they can be very versatile as well......I know one little stylish lady who would work the hell out of these beauty's, That's right Brooke you!





ACNE

Hybria suede wedge boots

$650
Light-gray suede boots with a cutout wedge heel that measures approximately 115mm/ 4.5 inches with a 40mm/ 1.5 inch platform. Acne boots have a round toe, a double tab at back and an exposed grosgrain-trimmed silver zip fastening. Designer color: Smogg
http://www.net-a-porter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feed Back Is apprechiated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...